You are here: Home / Programs / Domestic Region

Domestic Region

Full-time faculty at academic institutions may apply for Lecture Series Grants, Research Grants, Conference and Seminar Grants, and Publication Subsidies. Doctoral and master’s degree students who are Republic of China (ROC) citizens and are enrolled at universities or colleges recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of China may apply for Short-term Overseas Research Grants.


1. Lecture Series Grants
2. Research Grants
3. Conference and Seminar Grants
4. Publication Subsidies
5. Grants for Doctoral and Master's Students for Short-term Overseas Research

Interim and Final Reports